,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(~ ★ Like The Stars ★ ~ )-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸


Aqui no encontraras nada extra profundo, quizas un poema o algo divagado de vez en cuando. Lo que si encontraras son mis acciones, pensamientos, recuerdos y emociones; en otras palabras aqui me conoceras mejor.

martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

Red

Come take your shoes away and join me ... in here everythin is white ... i don't like white ... can you help me make it red? .. come on help me ... i promise you that is not going to cause you pain ... it will be very fast .... you will not even note this ... come on ... take you shoes away and come with me ... come with me ... come ... it will be fun ... at least for me ... come on ... that is, come ... well done ... ..... You know like this i like better this place... red it's more beatiful... oh, yes, you can't answer me... you're dead ... sorry i forget that... it's beatiful this color ... red ... red ... your red.... it beatiful... you red blood...

No hay comentarios: